If you are a working medical practitioner inside Saudi Arabia you may need to check Saudi council card validity sometime. You can check the validity of Saudi Commission Registration Card online via the Scfhs official website.
Following are the steps to check validity of Saudi council card online.
- Go to the Saudi Commission for health specialties website-https://www.scfhs.org.sa/en/eservices.
- Enter Saudi council registration card number and number code, press search.
- It will show details like the name of the candidate, specialty of candidate and validity of Saudi Commission card.
Any medical practitioner who wishes to practice inside Saudi Arabia must pass Saudi licensing exam. After that, they need to classify and register under Saudi Commission for health specialties.
After that, a Registration card and professional accreditation certificate will be issued for each practitioner. Its possible to renew Saudi council card through the mumaris account.
If you have any queries ask in the comment section.
- How to check fingerprint enrollment status in Saudi
- How to pay Kseb electricity bill online
- How to check iqama expiry date in Saudi
- How to check Data flow verification status and download the report
- Check Available Funds Under Your Iqama ID
- How to get a vaccination appointment for your baby in Saudi Arabia
Check Sponsor Name And ID Number in Saudi