Are you looking for how to check iqama expiry date online? then start reading..
Checking Iqama expiry date is very important for every expatriate residing in Saudi Arabia. In this post, I will explain to you how to check Iqama expiry date or validity inside Saudi Arabia.
Iqama or Muqeem card is a personal identity card for expatriates living in Saudi Arabia. They need to renew Iqama every year electronically as long as they stay inside Kingdom.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE STEPS TO CHECK IQAMA EXPIRY DATE ONLINE:
Visit Ministry of Interior official website here-https://www.moi.gov.sa/
You can see two columns
- Inside the first column, you need to fill the Iqama number
- Inside the second column, you need to fill the captcha
- Then select view. It will show the date in Hijri
To convert Hijri date to English date please click here-Hijri date to English converter
- Visit Saudi MOI website-https://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/Home/
- Go to electronic inquiries
- Click on passports.
- Select query Iqama expiry services
- Type iqama number
- Type captcha, then view iqama validity date.