Many of the expats living in Saudi Arabia have difficulties in vaccinating their baby. Getting an appointment for baby vaccination was not an easy task.
Recently government introduced a centralized system to book an appointment in Primary Health centers across Saudi Arabia.
Last year a spokesman for the Jeddah General Directorate of health affairs stated that vaccines will be free for all children inside Saudi Arabia including expat children.
You can do it in two ways:-
- You need to call 937(MOH Emergency Call Center) and schedule your appointment.
- Book online via Mawid app for vaccination.
In this post, I will explain to you how to book an appointment for vaccination via the app.
1.Download Mawid (موعد) App.
Android users-Mawid (موعد) App android
Apple users-Mawid (موعد) iOS
2. Launch Mawid app.
3. Click to change the language.
5.Enter Abshir ID and password, wait for OTP.
6. Enter OTP.
7.Need to fill Arabic columns, Type email id, and mobile number.
8. Once login, Type name of nearest Primary Health center. I chose inside Riyadh.
9. Choose your PHC and make it default.10.Click on More, It will show dependents, click on it, add dependent. Enter your baby iqama number and date of birth.
It will send a request to your default Primary health center.
11. Once PHC approves your request, your baby name will appear in the dependent section.
12. Click on the Booking button>choose dependant name> choose specialty well baby and vaccination clinic,>select appointment date and time>type “baby vaccination” in the column>click on Book.
Even you can book vaccination in front of your PHC, within minutes. If you have any query related to vaccination for your baby in Saudi, please ask in comments. Thank you.