Police clearance certificate(PCC) also known as good conduct certificate is an essential document for residents which will serve as a legal proof of individuals innocence.You can easily apply through online via dubai police website.
How long does it take to get a police clearance certificate?
It will take 3 to 4 working days
How much will be the cost for PCC?
The cost will be 220 AED.
How to apply for police clearance certificate in Dubai online?
Following are the step by step instructions to get good conduct certificate in your hand.
1. Open your browser
2. Go to Dubai police website.change language to English.(https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/portal).
3. From the menu click on services, then click one more button.
4. It will open a new page services for individual. Choose police clearance certificate option. Click on it.
5. In next page there will be options like access service. Select it.
6. It will open a application form that you need to fill. You need to choose you are inside or outside UAE. Then enter your Emirates ID. Write certificate purpose as work or as per your need. Type of requested party choose government or private. Certificate language choose Arabic or English. Certificate required by right as work or as per your need.
Enter your email id and confirm it.
Click on accept terms and conditions, also select captcha. Then click on next
In next page you can edit data and review. After that click on submit.
Soon you will receive activation code in your mobile number, later enter the digits.
Next page will show you how much you need to pay. It will be 220 AED.
More read:Dubai police app services list explained
Click on pay now.
You have options with credit card as well as debit card.
Next page you need to enter credit card number and CVV.
Complete your payments and wait for your certificate. Generally police clearance certificate in Dubai takes 3-4 working days.