Are you looking to work as a cardiologist in in Saudi Arabia?You need to pass Saudi Prometric examination for Cardiology specialists.
This post will explain to you about examination pattern,duration,topic,passmarks etc. for the same.
Cardiology Saudi Prometric Examination
What will be the duration of examination?
Duration of exam will be 3 hours
How many questions do I need to attend?
There will be 150 questions which will be in multiple choice format.
More read:How to get eligibility number for saudi prometric/Pearson vue exam.
What are the important topics I need to read?
This are the Important sections along with percentage
1.Coronary Artery Disease 20%
2.Cardiac Failure 15%
3.Valvular Diseases 10%
4.Cardiac Arrhythmia 10%
5.Congenital Heart Disease 5%
7.Cardiac Pharmacology 10%
8.Systemic Diseases 5%
9.Peripheral Vascular Disease 5%
11.Patient Safety 5%
12.Professionalism and Ethics 5%
What will be the passing score for Cardiology Saudi Prometric Examination?
The passing score needed will be 70 percentage out of 100%.
More read:Gap in professional practice the scfhs rules you must know.
What are the Test References?
Following are the reference textbooks you need to read for Cardiology Saudi Prometric Examination as per Saudi Commission for health specialties:
1.Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 10th Edition.
2. Hurst’s the Heart, 14th Edition.
3. Textbook of cardiovascular Medicine by Eric J Topol, 3rd edition.
4. Mayo Clinic Cardiology: Concise Textbook, 4th Edition.
5. Adult Clinical Cardiology Self-Assessment Program – ACCSAP VII – American College of Cardiology.
6. Essentials of Patient Safety, SCHS, Latest Edition.
7. Professionalism and Ethics, Handbook for Residents, Practical guide, Prof. James Ware, Dr. Abdulaziz Fahad Alkaabba, Dr. Ghaiath MA Hussein, Prof. Omar Hasan Kasule, SCFHS, Latest Edition.