“Your Complete Set Of Information Regarding Final Exit Visa Issuance And Cancellation In Saudi Arabia”
This post explains to you the rules of Final Exit visa for workers as well as non-Saudi dependents. If you bring your family members you will be the sponsor.
You can do The Final Exit visa for your dependents via abshir(How To Issue Final Exit Visa For Your Family-see post here).
In order to issue a Final Exit visa following are the conditions need to follow.
1.If the sponsor or sponsoree (expat)is dead or reported as absent or has any kind of istiqdam violation he is not eligible to do a Final Exit visa.
2. If sponsor or sponsoree has any kind of traffic violations it must be paid before issuing Final Exit visa for his worker or dependents.
3. If the sponsor or sponsoree has any kind of visa cancellation penalty(for a visa that issued earlier), he is not eligible to do Final Exit visa.(need to clear).
4. Sponsoree should not have a valid previous visa.
5. At the time of issuance of Final Exit visa sponsoree must be present inside Saudi Arabia.
6. Sponsoree passport validity must be equal or more than 60 days in order to issue the visa.
7. If the sponsoree iqama not valid, he cannot do Final Exit visa for his dependents.
8. Sponsoree as well as his/her dependents above 15 years old, must enroll their fingerprints in Saudi biometric system in order to issue a Final Exit visa.
9. If any registered vehicles in the name of sponsoree in the MOI system, the sponsor cannot issue Final Exit visa.
These are the complete list of terms and conditions in order to issue Final Exit visa.
Rules to follow in order to cancel a Final Exit visa:
1. In order to cancel a Final Exit visa sponsor or sponsoree must not be in a status of dead or absent or having a istiqdam violation.
2. Sponsor or sponsoree(expat) should not have an unpaid visa cancellation penalty that happened earlier.
3. Final Exit visa must be valid.Final Exit visa cancellation must be done inside visa duration of 60 days from the issuance date. If not using this period penalties will be applied.
4. The sponsoree(expat) must be present inside Saudi Arabia.