This post is all about how to check dependent levy in KSA,How much will be dependent fee in coming years,how to pay dependent levy in Saudi Arabia through Al rajhi bank.
Recently the Saudi government introduced a special levy for the dependents of expatriate families. It is known as dependent levy.
This post will explain to you how to check and pay family dependent Levy through Al rajhi Bank.
The levy will be as follows for each dependent:100 riyals per month from July 2017 onwards,200 riyals per month from July 2018 onwards,300 riyals per month from July 2019 onwards,400 riyals per month from July 2020 onwards.
2. Enter your One-time password.
3. Click on payments>SADAD
4. Click on MOI payments.
5. Go to Expatriate services.
6. Select transaction type as payment>Choose Fees collection for all registered Associates on the head of household Iqama.
7. Type iqama number of head of household>enter iqama expiry date in hijri>click on proceed.
8. This window will show the total amount of family dependant levy(Associate fees)need to pay, click conform to pay.
9. You will soon receive a One Time Password, Enter and proceed.
Now you paid dependant levy for the family.